Friday, July 17, 2009

July 17, 2009

Today we have some poor quality photos. Why is that? Because I am still not in the habit of taking my camera with me everywhere I go. And because today was a busy day and I kept forgetting to stop and take some pictures.

So this evening we were at some friends house for dinner. In their front yard they have an awesome climbing tree. We only had the four youngest with us and they took full advantage of the tree. Jarrett and Meredith had a whole story line going as they climbed the tree. Jeffrey struggled to get into the tree, but worked and worked and made it up. He is a little cautious, though and didn't go very high. Morgan on the other hand was up in that tree before we even knew it and seemed quite comfortable up there.Hmmm...something on her foot...no problem. She just balanced herself and got whatever it was off. This is her spiderman pose...she does have older brothers obviously!




No comments:

Post a Comment