Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 30, 2009

I know that this is meant to remind me of how precious my family is and to help me enjoy them more. But I couldn't help but give you a peek into why I needed to remember those things.

This is what happens when cleaning up after small children who were left unsupervised in the basement looks like. And just to be clear, I was the one that left them unsupervised when
the mess came into existence. Somehow that didn't make me any less upset.
I am happy to report that all six children are still alive, and being fed. However, I may have to double up my efforts to remember to enjoy them for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, this is real life! This is remembering them in years to come 'warts and all'. This is rememebering that you loved them enough to let them survive a day like this!! LOL! :oP (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete